lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Formazione della Catena di Pasqua 2013/Formation of the Easter chain 2013 - Swap

Ciao a tutte le partecipanti.
Hello to all participants.

Ecco la Catena di Pasqua 2013
Here is the Easter chain 2013.



                                 
Maria Isabel - Fabiola - Maria - Emanuela - Doortje - Indy  (Maria Isabel)

Mettetevi in contatto con le vostre partners per scambiarvi gli indirizzi. Click sui nomi per andare ai loro blog.
Please, contact your partners to exchange the addresses. Click on the names to go to their blogs.

Per qualsiasi informazione contattatemi.
For any information contact me.

Ricordate le regole 
Remember the rules

Buon divertimento!!
Enjoy!!

Fabiola

4 commenti:

Maria Ireland ha detto...

Hi Faby good luck with your Easter swap. I am sorry that I could not take part but RL is a little busy at the moment plus I am having a giveaway. I hope to take part in your next one :)
Hugs Maria

Unknown ha detto...

Ciao Fabiola, grazie per aver organizzato il Swap di Pasqua. seguirò le istruzioni e tra pochi giorni pubblicherò le foto!
un abbraccio Manu

Anna ha detto...

much fun!!! there will surly be some wonderful things again! many greetings, Anne

BiWuBär ha detto...

I never participate in swaps due to health reasons, but I love looking at their results. I bet all those who take part will receive the most lovliest miniatures! ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...